Talent People Wanted
We’re hiring a Back-end developer
Is it time to change something in your life? Great! Because Webstrum is looking for a new team member to join a friendly team of professionals in WEB solutions field.
We work with one of the largest companies not only in Lithuania, but also in America, Czech Republic, Sweden, Malaysia... The goal of our team to be a partner in our client business growth by applying our knowledge and digital field expertise.
We implement projects of various complexity - from simple e-commerce up to unique modules and systems according to customer needs.
Your help will be needed in these fields:
- WEB projects development;
- Creating unique modules;
- Creating unique systems;
- Integrations with various systems (eg. integrations of accounting systems);
- Maintenance of existing projects.
2000-4000 € / month (depending on experience)
Sauletekio ave. 15, Vilnius, Lithuania
What do we expect?
- 2 years of experience in PHP programming;
- Understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Ability to work on the GIT feature-branch principle;
- Quality code based on DRY principles;
- Experience with CMS, e.g. PrestaShop, Wordpress, etc.;
- Organization, ability to perform tasks independently and in a team;
- Knowledge of English;
- Code optimization experience;
- You will receive bonus points if you know: Linux servers; Laravel or Symfony framework;
What do we offer?
- Opportunities for improvement;
- A young, energetic and friendly team;
- Stable and market-friendly salary;
- Flexible work hours (if needed);
- Free coffee, tea, RedBull and endless snacks;
- Game room (table football, table tennis, pool);
- Shorter working hours on Fridays;
- Free lunch on Fridays;
- Friday tradition - longer lunch time and games with the team;
- Team buildings;
- Free parking.